Some shipments are still delayed, both domestic and international. If you are planning a trip, please order well in advance.
The Finesse-Fishing.com Refund/Exchange Policy is basically, if you don't like it, send it back. However, there are some limitations.
The Refund/Exchange period is 60 days. If you don't like something, you should know within 60 days.
What you send back must be in new condition - I have to be able to resell it as a new item.
- If the plastic wrapping has been removed
from the cork grip or real seat, the rod is NOT in new condition. It is then a used
rod whether you have used it or not. ALL packaging materials must be
returned in unused condition (rod sock, information sheet, warranty
- For any rod, if it is scratched it is not in new condition.
- If you have tied a knot in the lillian for tenkara and keiryu rods, untie it before sending it back. If you cannot untie it and cut it off at the knot (yes, that has happened) you will be charged for a replacement tip section.
- For items that are in packages that are not resealable (Varivas tippet for example) the packages must not have been opened.
- The seal on line and Fujino tippet spools must be intact.
are responsible for the postage to return the item and for the postage
to send you a replacement item (unless what you received is not what you
ordered). If you are returning a rod BUY INSURANCE. If it arrives
broken I cannot give you a refund. The insurance proceeds will be your
refund. Pack it well! The USPS has denied claims because of inadequate packing.
- You will receive a refund only after I receive the item.
- If the item is damaged when I receive it, it is no longer in new condition.
- The Shipping/Handling fee for your initial order will not be refunded or credited towards an exchange.
Hooks and lures cannot be returned or exchanged.
Special order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Replacement rod parts are special order items and cannot be returned or exchanged.
are subject to an administrative fee of 5% or $1, whichever is greater.
PayPal and Shopify both charge a fee for processing transactions, and
they do not refund their fees under any circumstances. "Store credit"
does not exist. You will receive a refund or credit towards an immediate
The hooks are sharp.
The coffee's hot.
The fish are slippery when wet.